Sell Us Your Coins
Atlanta Gold & Silver buys gold and silver coins. From large collections of gold and silver coins to a single gold Krugerrand, we will pay the highest possible price for your coin.
Sell your coins to Atlanta Gold and silver and make some quick and easy cash. Whether it’s a rare graded coin or silver quarters before 1964 Atlanta Gold and Silver will pay you the best price around. If you don’t have much knowledge about the coins we can help you understand what you have and what the value is so that you can make the decision whether or not you want to sell.
We pride ourselves on our customer service and that means working with each customer to meet his or her needs. We will never pressure you to sell anything to us, but we will help provide you with the knowledge necessary to make an informed and right choice for your personal needs.
Gold Coins We Buy
- American Gold Eagles (Proof American Gold Eagles)
- American Gold Buffaloes
- US Liberty and Indian Head Eagles
- We also buy foreign gold coins including but not limited to Mexican Gold Pesos, Austria Philharmonic, Australian Kangaroo Gold, Chinese Gold Pandas, Canadian Gold Maples and South African Gold Krugerrands.
Silver Coins We Buy
- US Silver Dimes pre 1965 (1964 or before)
- US Silver Quarters pre 1965 (1964 or before)
- US Silver Half Dollars pre 1965 (1964 or before)
- US Silver Dollars Liberty, Trade, Morgan and Peace
- American Silver Eagles
- Foreign Silver Coins that we buy are including but not limited to Canadian Silver Maples, Australian Kookaburras, Silver Brittanias, Australian Koalas, Australian Silver Philharmonics, Chinese Pandas, Mexican Silver Libertads and Pesos
- We DO NOT BUY pennies, or nickels
How can I tell which coins are silver?
If you hold your coins on the side you will see the copper showing. The coins that show copper are NOT silver.
To find out more about the services we offer and what we will pay for your gold and silver coins and currency call us today. Atlanta Gold and Silver also buys your professionally graded and minted coins and collections. We always look for rare coins and minted error currency. If a coin is rare we will gladly pay you a premium for your coin. To learn more about your coin collection and the value of your coins, visit Atlanta Gold and Silver.